What is the full form of TEACHER?
TEACHER is an English word and not an abbreviation. It specifies a person who teaches you and enables you to face the real problems of life. A teacher is a person who educates students in a school, college or university. It is one of the most respected jobs worldwide. World Teachers’ Day is celebrated on 5 October which was established by UNESCO in 1994. In USA, Teacher’s Day is celebrated on 2 May. In India, Teacher’s Day is celebrated on 5 September the birthday of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.
- TEACHER: Talented Educated Attitude Character Harmony Efficient Reliable
- TEACHER: Trained / Time Punctual Efficient Able Cheerfulness Humble / Honest Enthusiastic Resourceful
- TEACHER: Talented Educated Amazing Cheerful Helpful Efficient Respectful
- TEACHER: Talented Excellent Adorable Charming Humble Encouraging Responsible
- TEACHER: Talented Eligible Affectionate Caring Honest Efficient Reliable
If you want to become a teacher in a government or private institution, you must have a bachelor’s degree. In most cases, a master’s degree with some special qualifications such as JRF, NET, PhD, B.Ed, BTC etc. is required.
As I have already stated that Teacher is not an abbreviated form, so it has no full form. But some enthusiasts show respect and love to their honorable teacher in full form. It is also a way to show your creativity. Following are some popular full forms of teacher: